BEFORE
We worked hard for AGES (at least that is what it seemed) on our kitchen. Day after day, after day, after day.... Really it was only 2 1/2 full weeks of working on them-but it was constant work! We had to shut down the kitchen for a few days here and there. I still have the baseboards to do and one touch up that Erik had to putty up some screw holes. I will probably get to it...this summer (too much going on with babysitting and sports). I am also going to use the same kit to redo our mantel and the stair railings.
AFTER
5 comments:
That looks amazing. Great job!
ooooo.... looks really good!
Looks beautiful!
You can tell you put a lot of hard work into it!
Allison that is fantastic!! The cabinets really make the kitchen POP :) Good Job!!
OH my gosh!!!! They look so good. And they look nothing like the pictures you sent on the phone. They look even better!!!! It was sooooo worth it!!!
Post a Comment