Thursday, July 29, 2010

TEN YEARS!!!!




We have officially been married for a whole decade. My mother and grandmother came to watch our kids (among other things) and we took off for Chattanooga. We went to the movies, ate dinner, stayed in hotels (and even on the Delta Queen for a night), went on a train ride, and the most fun, WHITE WATER RAFTING. I love being with Erik and it was so dang fun being together alone. I missed my kids but knew they were in good hands. Thanks Grandma Ida and Mama.


What a good lookin' man I have (he is going to kill me for this one)


This is an old Knitting Mill in Chattanooga that was converted into a nice restruant. Very Yummy!!!


This ship is the Delta Queen. It was a fun and unique place to stay.


Our three hour long train ride was so peaceful and fun. It's beautiful in TN/NC.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Congratulations-- you guys are officially getting old!

I can't believe you have a picture of Erik with a real smile.

Love all of your pictures.

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Tell Erik I really like the pic of him smiling. It is a good look ;o) Looks like FUN

Leighanna said...

Glad you guys had a good time! :D

Anonymous said...

Allison - you're looking good don't lose or gain any weight because where you're at now suits you well not to skinny not to cubby. ps you're the spittn image of momma

Alayna said...

That's great! We will have our 21st in a few weeks. And I have to say that I agree with you on your good looking man, probably because he looks so much like David! LOL!
Alayna