One of our highlights was going to my sister's house for Spring Break. Of course we had a blast and of course it went by way to fast! I love being here because the kids get along so well with each other. And they have a decent size house so we aren't all right on top of each other. Emma and Sarah were sweet to give up their room for my crew for the week. Thanks girls. You were very good hosts for us :0)
One of Dana's friends peirced Isabel's ears while we were there. She LOVES them and did great. She said it hurt but she was expecting more pain. She has been good about keeping them clean and loves looking in the mirror at them.


We went to Nathan's play at school. He was Ben Franklin. It was really a great program and the kids did well with their parts. Personally, I think Nathan's coustume was the best one...by FAR!!!!

we were playing before going in for the play.


The time flew by and I didn't take nearly enough pictures!

Eliza

Gabe Loved Matthew's mask!!!!
We went to the beach one day but it was so chilli. The kids didn't seem to care and stripped down to their swimsuits anyway. It was fun seeing the kids run along the shore having a blast. Half way there I realized I forgot my camera so no pictures for that fun event.
Dana thank for having us and I hope to be back soon!!!!!!
We left Dana's on Friday and went to Mobile to the Battleship. Erik and his scouts had camped out the night before on a beach in Florida and then we going to spend the night on the battleship. We met up with them on Friday there.



It was a chore keeping up with four kids on this huge ship with stairs and twists and turns everywhere. I got a bit paniky a few times when Anna would run full force to the side of the ship to look out. I kept praying for her not to fall in the water. She gave us a few heartattacks that way!!!





After leaving Erik and the scouts we left to go see Lars and Candi. They were sweet to let us stay with them over night and again, I don't have any pictures there either. But the kids had a great time playing together and had a hard time going to sleep because they were so happy to be together. Cousins are just great. I wish I had a bunch of cousins to play with growing up!!!!
We are back home and now dealing with allergies/colds. But we had a wonderful time and enjoyed every moment of our adventures with family. Thank you all for taking in our crew. We love you all and miss all of you too. Candi and Lars, we need to spend more time with ya'll next time...if you can stand us longer :0)
5 comments:
We have been on that battleship! It was very cool. Just right up boys alley's for sure. I love family! SO glad you got to spend spring break with yours.
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. Missed ya here in TN though so glad you are back.
I thought your sister lived in Alaska fro some reason. Sounded like a fun trip. Cousins are so fun aren't they?! Our kids would love to move to Oregon just so they could spend more time with their cousins. :)
*Your twins are looking so old. They are growing up so fast.
I forgot to look at Isabel's ears. I'm surprised she didn't show them off! Dave has cuts and bruses on his shins from that ship...I'm glad you guys had a good time, but yes we missed you here!!!
I LOOK PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! I am throwing that shirt away!!!! Friends of Allison's I do look better than that (at least I sure hope so!!!) I had so much fun with you when you came and you need to come back for the beach. I really want to take you guys to the nice beach and Gabe would just loooove it.
Post a Comment